Updated October 5 2021
This Returns and Cancellations Policy forms part of the Terms and Conditions of Sale and any capitalised terms used in this policy have the meaning given to them in the Terms and Conditions.
If you need to get in touch about your order, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations and Returns
- In general, orders cannot be amended or cancelled once placed.
- Where you wish to return a Product, please make sure you contact us with your order details as soon as possible and provide proof of purchase.
- Refunds or replacements will only apply to damaged, defective or faulty goods, or if incorrect goods are received. We are not able to provide a refund or replacement due to a change of mind.
- If you are not able to return the Product, you will be requested to provide photos of the damaged/faulty Product, its expiry date, and/or examples of the effect of the faulty Product (as relevant). If it is not clear from the evidence whether a refund can be provided, a Goodpharm representative would be in contact for further clarification.
- If you are entitled to a refund, your refund will be returned in the same manner as the original payment method. For purchases made by credit or debit card, the cardholder and the same credit or debit card are required to process the refund as was originally used for the purchase.
Consumer Guarantees Act
This policy is not intended to replace or exclude any rights available to you under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or any other applicable consumer law.
This policy may be amended from time to time by Goodpharm and the amended version will be effective from the date it replaces the earlier version on the Website.